- Developmental pediatrics
- Integrative medicine
Bariah Dardari is a MD ABP ABIHM FAAP and a leading expert in child health, with more than 20 years experience.
She established the first pediatric integrative medicine clinic in the UAE. Holding the following profiles:
- From 2002-2005, Pediatric Consultant at Hackensack Pediatrics, NJ, USA.
- From 2005-2006, Neonatal Hospitalist, Hackensack University Medical Center Where she was part of a busy neonatology team providing care for extreme premature and high-risk infants, as well as was supporting the Labor and Delivery Department.
- From 2006-2013, Consultant Pediatrician at American Hospital, Dubai, providing care for premature newborns, inpatient care for all pediatric patients on the ward, emergency care, and treatment such as biomedical interventions. She also assessed patients with ADHD and autism.
- In 2013, joined Al Zahra Hospital as a Head of the Pediatrics Department and was leading a team of 25 doctors providing care to high risk/ premature infants at the Level III NICU, the healthy newborns in the newborn nursery and labor ward, the acutely ill pediatric patients admitted to the pediatric ward, and pediatric patients from 0-16 years old in the pediatric clinic for well-child checkups, vaccinations, and sick visits. She also assessed and treated patients with developmental delays, speech delays, autism, and ADHD.
- From 2017- 2020, joined Novomed Centers, with a focus on developmental pediatrics and integrative medicine approaches.
- She is also the Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics & an Associate of Harvard Medical School.
- American Board of Pediatric Certification 2002, Recertified 2012
- Obtained Board Certification in Integrative and Holistic Medicine in 2014
- In 2002, Completed training in New York Methodist Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, obtaining certification from the American Board of Pediatrics
- Graduated with a Doctor of Medicine Degree from Damascus University School of Medicine in Syria
- In 2017, completed a Global Executive Qualification in Safety, Quality, Informatics, and Leadership (SQIL) at Harvard Medical School
- In 2018, completed Refugee Trauma Recovery and Mental Health Program with Harvard Medical School