Dr. Ekta is a Specialist Anesthetist with more than 8 years of experience post training. She is certified by EDAIC (European Diplomate in Anesthesia and Critical Care). She is a highly motivated and very responsible anesthetist.
- Providing anesthesia and management for surgical cases in various surgical branches branches: orthopedics, general surgery, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatric surgery, ENT, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic, onco-surgery and burns and plastic surgeries in operating theaters.
- Peripheral anesthesia (In endoscopy room /Radiology suite/ Audiometry rooms)
- Well trained in intensive care management for critical patients, organ donation and organ
- Interaction and rapport development with family members to discuss diagnosis and provide updates.
- Regional anesthesia - blind and ultrasound guided
- Conducting pre-anesthesia evaluation, anesthesia for various surgical specialties including bariatric and laparoscopic surgeries. Labor analgesia, ultrasound guided pain management
- Preparing KPI, case discussions, departmental meetings, systemic reviews, publications and participation in updating departmental policies and guidelines.
- Frontline exposure in medical, critical care and perioperative anesthesia management of all severities of covid patients.
- Hospital information system superuser.
- Difficult airway management (pediatric and adults)
- Acute pain management (PCEA, PCA and nerve blocks)