- Interventional pain management (back pain, neck pain, joint pain, nerve pain, pain syndromes, chronic pain)
- Musculoskeletal interventions
- Neurovascular interventions
- Spine interventions
- Vascular interventions
- Pediatric interventions
- Oncological interventions
- Implanted pumps and neural stimulators
- Diagnostic modalities including MRI Neuro/MSK/body/cardiac, functional MRI, CT including cardiac, vascular and perfusion, vascular/transcranial US, nuclear including PET/CT, Radiography, Fluoroscopy.
Dr. Hasnain Haider-Shah is a consultant radiologist with 18 years of rich experience. During his career, he has worked with illustrious organizations across Michigan, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai.
He is an expert in all aspects of vascular and non-vascular interventions for both pediatric and adult patients. He is also experienced in endovascular, interventional and oncological interventional care, neuro-interventional services, vein of Galen malformations, carotid and intracranial stenting, aneurysm treatment, acute stroke therapy, and advanced interventional pain management procedures.
His areas of special interest include aneurysms, stroke intervention, tumor ablation, embolization for fibroids and adenomyosis, prostate embolization, joint embolization, deep venous thrombosis and clotting interventions.
Additionally, he has experience in management consultancy, guiding the hospital teams for hospital strategy and improving patient quality levels. He also has an academic bent of mind and is active in regular publications and medical presentations.
- B.A. Molecular Biology, Political Science, Colgate University, 1992
- MBA/MD Program, Desautels Faculty of Management, Canada, 2000
- M.D., C.M., McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Canada, 2000
- Surgical Internship, Transitional Year, Hurley Medical Center Flint, MI, 2001
- Residency Radiology (rotations at MD Anderson Cancer Center and Children’s Hospital of Michigan), Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2005
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (rotations at MD Anderson Cancer Center and Karmanos Cancer Center, Children’s Hospital of Michigan), Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2006
- Fellowship Neuroradiology & Neuro-Interventional (rotations at University of Michigan Hospitals and MD Anderson Cancer Center, Mott Children’s Hospital Ann Arbor), University of Michigan/HFHS System Combined Program, Ann Arbor and Detroit, MI, 2007