- Intensive Care Unit rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Myofascial trigger points examination and treatment
- Manual therapy techniques – joint mobilization and soft tissue mobilization techniques
- Neural mobilization, gliding techniques, and neuromuscular re-education
- Postural control assessment and the risk of falls
- Pain management techniques
- Advanced Geriatrics rehabilitation
- Pediatric rehabilitation (sensory integration therapy, neuro-developmental/Bobath Treatment (NDT), motor control/motor learning techniques for developmental delays, strength training, and endurance training, use of orthotics and kinesio taping)
Ms. Shorouk Ziad Mahmoud Abu-Ghosh is trained in Neuropediatric and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation and is also certified in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and advanced Dry Needling (DN).
She has evaluated and formulated a plan of care for 200+ outpatients with a wide range of conditions including chronic and acute pain, spinal radiculopathies, joint replacements, and other debilitating conditions. She Provides patients with pain management techniques, including soft tissue release, manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, and therapeutic modalities.
Ms. Shorouk has also trained and supervised physiotherapy students in acute and long-term care settings. She has achieved recognition in the Staff Appreciation and Recognition (STAR) Awards for being a physiotherapist of the year 2022.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, 2018
- Master of Science in Physiotherapy, ongoing
- Basic and Advanced Dry Needling Program
- ERGON IASTM Technique Program