"In the heart of the UAE's golden desert,we've sown the seeds of a sustainable future, nurturing a legacy of green innovation that will blossom for generations to come."
As a leading tertiary healthcare facility, Fakeeh University Hospital is not only dedicated to providing top-notch medical care but also toplaying a crucial role towards achieving UAE Green Agenda framework and sustainability vision through unwavering dedication to sustainability and the environment. Our commitment to sustainability aligns seamlessly with our mission to heal, nurture, and create a healthier world. We recognize our responsibility as healthcare leaders extends beyond the confines of our facilities.
The UAE is dedicated to advancing its healthcare sustainability agenda by prioritizing accessible, high-quality healthcare services, innovative technologies, and sustainable healthcare infrastructure to promote the well-being of its citizens and residents.
1. Establishing sustainability policy tailored for healthcare that aligns with National and International Sustainability vision
2. Implementing waste reduction and recycling programs to minimize healthcare waste.
3. Adopting water-saving technologies and practices tominimize water usage.
4. Championing resource efficiency in healthcare operations.
5. Utilizing Smart Building Automation systems to optimize lighting, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to improve energy efficiency within healthcare settings.
6. Embracing sustainable procurement methods sourcing eco-friendly products and supplies for healthcare facilities.
7. Prioritizing disease prevention, health promotion,and robust public health awareness.
8. Pioneering innovative healthcare models that align with our sustainability goals.
Sustainability is a continuous journey, we can continue to raise the bar and set new standards for excellence in healthcare and environmental stewardship.