Dr Mohamed Sulaiman is a dedicated pediatric cardiologist who bring his experience and training to Dubai practice. For the past two decades, he have trained and worked at some of the most highly-regarded medical schools and university hospitals in America. He is honored to bring the UAE’s children that same high-quality pediatric cardiology care.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac MRI, Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA, 2012.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, University of Illinois, USA, 2005 – 2008
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Cardiology), University of Illinois, USA, 2008.
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics), Columbia University, USA, 2002.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Pediatric Residency Sanaa University, Yemen 1995.
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member of the American College of Cardiology.
- In 1999, he was accepted into the Pediatric Residency at the prestigious Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. While in his residency, he received the World Health Organization award for Excellence in Pediatric Training. In 2002, he became board-certified under the American Board of Pediatrics in General Pediatrics.
- He remained at Columbia University to serve as a Teaching Resident and a Fellow of Pediatric Cardiology from 2002 to 2010. During that time, in 2004, he was awarded “Teacher of the Year.” Following my pediatric board certification, he became Assistant Attending Physician in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Columbia University Medical Center.
- The next year, in 2005, he got accepted into the Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship program at the University of Illinois, where he received my specialization qualifications from the American Board of Pediatrics for Pediatric Cardiology. Later, in 2008, the University of Chicago Medical Center he was appointed as Pediatric Cardiologist and Assistant Professor.
- In 2012, the prestigious Harvard University Medical School accepted him into the Pediatric Cardiac MRI Fellowship.
- After that, he came to the UAE and was named Pediatric Cardiologist at the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain and, in 2013, he established KidsHeart: American Fetal and Children’s Medical Center, the regional center for diagnosis and treatment of fetuses, children, and adults with congenital and acquired heart disease.
- Today, he is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Cardiology. My research in Pediatric Cardiology has been published in the American Journal of Genetics and the Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgeon Journal.
- Diagnosis & treatment of fetuses, children and adults with congenital & acquired heart disease.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Fetal Echocardiography.
- Stress testing.
- Non-invasive diagnostic procedures, including:
- Transthoracic echocardiography.
- Transesophageal echocardiography.
- Fetal echocardiography
- 12-Lead ECG.
- 24-hour ECG (Holter).