- 21st October
- 8:00 AM TO 4:30 PM
- NAHQ - 5 CE hours
- Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hall
Amid the pandemic, we did it!
It is that time of the year where we celebrate Quality. At Fakeeh University Hospital, we believe that a quality-driven organization is a key for success, sustainability, and adaptability.
While our first anniversary is approaching, we are delighted to invite you to our 1st International Quality Conference at Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai Silicon Oasis.
It will be our pleasure to meet with you and highlight the importance of inculcating a culture of medical excellence in healthcare.
We shall discuss and share with you details on vital aspects like a person-centered approach, new concepts for futuristic healthcare quality, and building safer organizations. We will also shed the light on How creating a niche workforce is the only way forward in a digitally-led healthcare era.
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM
- 8:30 - 8:45 AM
- Welcome note by CEO
- 8:45 - 9:00 AM
- Opening Remarks by QRM Director
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM
- PCC initiatives in healthcare organizations
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM
- Digital Transformation and its effect on patient safety
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- Coffee Break
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM
- Nothing About Me Without Me: Commissioning a Hospital Through a Patient Centered Care Approach
- 11:30 - 12:30 PM
- Leading The Digital Transformation: Improving Delivery and Outcome of Care
- 12:30 - 1:30 PM
- Lunchbreak & Prayer
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM
- Healthcare Workforce of the Future
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM
- Using performance data to drive quality improvement
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- Supporting Staff Skills and Engagement
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Panel Discussion | Vote of Thanks | Closing Remarks