- Abdominal & vaginal hysterectomy procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures (hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, and endometriosis procedures)
- Benign gynecological procedures like, anterior – posterior colporraphy (vaginal repair)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Menopause complications
- Colposcopy, treatment for pre- cancer lesions of cervix (LLETZ)
- Sonography: abdominal and trans vaginal
- Fetal ultrasound 2D, 3D and 4D
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Infertility treatment
- Pre-pregnancy& post-pregnancy care (including natural birth)
Dr. Basema Jamal Eddin isa highly qualified Obstetrics & Gynecology Consultant with extensive experience of over 20 years. She has completed her studies in Syria, Ireland, London, Germany, and Egypt. Her career spans across renowned hospitals in Syria and in Dubai. She also holds a Membership of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI). She has a Fellowship in Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery from Germany.
She is well experienced in performing different types of gynecological and laparoscopic procedures like ovarian cystectomy, myomectomy and hysterectomy, in addition to vaginal repair and reconstruction.
She also has an academic bent of mind and regularly attends conferences to improve her knowledge, while also publishing papers.
- MBBS, Damascus, Syria, 2002
- Master’s Degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Damascus, Syria, 2009
- MRCPI, Dublin, Ireland, 2022
- Diploma in Gynecological Laparoscopy and Endoscopy, KIEL School, Germany, 2017
- Arab Board certificate, 2016
- Fellowship in Gynecological Laparoscopy and Endoscopy, Germany 2023
- Diploma in in Gynecological Laparoscopy and Endoscopy, Egypt 2023