- Diagnosis and treatment of acute outpatient general medical conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of common chronic medical conditions like: hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes mellitus, obesity, asthma, fatigue and others
- General and wellness health checkups
- Age-appropriate cancer screening
- Preventive medicine
- Travel medicine
- Vaccination updates
Dr. Fadi Hamwi is American board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine with over 21 years of experience at reputed medical centers in the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
Dr Hamwi trained in the United States at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami and Englewood Hospital an affiliate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
Over the last 14 years Dr. Hamwi has worked in Dubai, at a reputed healthcare provider, where he held key leadership positions such as Assistant Chief Medical Officer and Chief of Primary Care Department and built a busy primary care practice with excellent reputation where he provided effective, safe and patient centered medical care.
- Member of American College of Physicians
- Member of Emirates Medical Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine – certified & recertified
- American Board of Geriatrics – certified & recertified
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship at the University of Miami Medical Center, Miami, USA
- Internal Medicine Residency at Englewood hospital, and affiliate of mount Sinai school of medicine, New York, USA
- Medical Doctor at Tishreen university, Syria