- Multimodality breast imaging: Digital Mammogram, Breast ultrasound, US-guided breast biopsy, pre-surgical wire localization
- Women imaging: Ultrasound, MRI and Guided interventions
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, Fetal & Pediatric Imaging including emergencies.
- Trauma imaging
- CT scan: Head and neck, Thorax, Abdomen, Vascular imaging
- Imaging and follow up of patients with long covid disease
- Imaging and follow up of patients with interstitial lung diseases with high resolution CT scans
Dr. Jyothsna is a Specialist Radiologist with over 12 years of professional experience in the field of Radiology. Along with her studies in India, she has also received clinical training in breast radiology from Royal Free Hospital, UK. Her experience spans from India to Dubai, having worked at some of the well-known hospitals in both locations.
A gold medallist in radiology, she has a keen interest in research. Dr. Jyothsna has prepared and presented many research papers at various radiology conferences. She loves to give back to the society and actively engages in healthcare camps.
- MBBS, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, India, 2007
- MD (Radiology), Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, India, 2011