- Ultrasound (all including pediatric and trauma), Doppler (carotid doppler, arterial and venous study of extremities, abdomen)
- CT ( head, neck, cardiac, coronary, abdomen, enteroclysis, angiogram, genitourinary, cisternography, myelography)
- MRI (abdomen, pelvis, fistulogram, enterography, urography)
- Women’s imaging radiology (antenatal scans including anomaly scans, transvaginal study, hysterosalphingography)
- Breast imaging (USG, mammography, MRI)
- Non-vascular interventions (USG guided FNAC and aspiration)
- Musculoskeletal radiology (USG, CT, MRI of upper and lower extremities)
- Cross-sectional oncology imaging
- Fluoroscopic procedure (HSG, Barium studies, genitourinary procedures)
Dr. Latha Poongovan Kalaiselvi is a certified diagnostic radiologist with a wide experience in clinical radiology. She is trained at one of India’s best hospitals, the Madras Medical College, an institution that is third oldest medical college in India. Special interest in antenatal, breast and cross sectional imaging (CT, MRI). Performs routine scans for all pregnant women including fetal anomaly scan.
In her career, she has handled a considerably diverse adult and paediatric case load. She is also adept at reporting of emergency cases (accident and emergency, acute abdominal and neurology). She has worked as a radiation protection officer (RPO) to monitor radiation safety, protection of workers, patients and ensure adequate QA of equipment used.
- MBBS, Madras Medical College, TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, 2011
- MDRD in Radiodiagnosis, Madras Medical College, TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, 2015
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB), Radiology, National Board of Examinations, 2018
- European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR), Radiology, European Board of Radiology, 2019
- Diplomate of Indian College of radiology and Imaging (ICRI), Radiology, 2019