- Pain management for low back pain, neck pain and joint pain
- Minimally invasive Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
- Spine surgery discectomy & spinal fixation, percutaneous & endoscopic discectomy
- Arthroplasty knee, hip, and shoulder in cases of advanced O.A.
- Arthroscopy knee surgery as meniscectomy & ACL reconstruction of knee
- Arthroscopy for shoulder, ankle and
- Management of different types of trauma
- Correction of bone deformity and lengthening of bone shortening using Elizarof external fixation
- Hand surgery and micro-surgery
- Stem cell therapy for spine and joint problems
Dr. Mahmoud Elsamanoudy is an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon, who has received trainings in US, Austria, Singapore, Zurich, Munich, Egypt, Korea, and more.
He has special interest in surgeries of the spine, hip, knee, foot, upper limb as well as microsurgery. His experience ranges across different geographies like Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. He also has keen interest in teaching and has conducted various lectures in his specialty.
He is a member of various organizations, like:
- SICOT International Society (Sweden)
- ISMISS International Society (Zurich)
- ESOS Egyptian society of orthopedic surgery (Egypt)
- SIS for spine injection
- Tobi for biological treatment (USA)
- AARM for regenerative medicine (USA)
- MB Bch Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt, 1979
- M.S. Orthopaedic An-Shams Faculty of Medicine, Egypt, 1988
- MD Orthopaedic (PhD), Cairo University. Thesis: Free Flap in Orthopaedic cases, 2002
- Medical Doctorate (MD) Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010