- Vascular injuries and limb salvage repair
- Varicose veins, modern treatment including surgery and endovascular treatment
- Arterio-venose fistula and vascular access
- Endovascular treatment including peripheral angioplasty, interventions such as PTA, stenting and endografts
- Laser treatment of spider varicose veins
- Sclero Therapy for varicose veins
- Treatment of diabetic foot
- Vascular screening
Dr. Manar has a rich experience of 23 years in the field of Vascular and endovascular Surgery, along with certifications and skills in general surgery and emergency & ambulance service.
He has worked extensively across Germany & UAE, at many well-known hospitals. He has studied and attained many certifications in Germany, and he has worked in the UAE for the past 20 years.
Over the span of his career, he has gained deep clinical knowledge. He is known in the region for specializing in his field and is a regularly sought-after clinician. He has interest in research too. He is the current Vice President of Emirates Vascular Surgery Society (2021) and has been a ATLS instructor (2006).
He is the member of the following associations:
- German Vascular Society since 1998
- European Endoscopic Surgeon Society since 2005
- Gulf Vascular Surgeon Society since 2006
- Arab Vascular Society since 2003
- Syrian Association of Angiology & Vascular Surgery
- Faculty of Medicine, Aleppo, Syria, 1989
- MD, Diploma of Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Aleppo, Syria, 1989
- Emergency and Ambulance Service Westfalen, Lippe Medical Association, 1996
- “Fazharzt” specialist in General Surgery, Westfalen Lippe Medical Association, 1996
- German Fellowship in Vascular and General Surgery, “Fazharzt”, Lippstadt, Germany, 1998
- “Fazharzt” Specialist in Vascular Surgery, Westfalen Lippe Medical Association, 1998
- Certification of Clinical Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, UAE, 2003