- Neonatal management
- Family centered care
- Perinatal care
- Extreme premature babies
- All forms of invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Babies with critical illness (asphyxia, sepsis, shock, surgical illness)
- Antenatal counselling & guidance Breast feeding management.
- Assist with Kangaroo care to promote breast feeding
Dr. Muhammad Alesso has over 13 years’ experience in neonatology. He specializes in caring for extreme premature and sick newborns.
Prior to working in the UAE, Dr. Alesso worked in the KSA at one of the most prominent neonatal intensive care units in Riyadh.
His interest in academics has resulted in many publications to his name and he has also participated in several conferences. Additionally, Dr. Alesso has successfully organized and conducted many workshops for NRP training, breastfeeding and fundamental care of preterm babies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery, University of Aleppo, Syria (2005)
- Post-graduate Training, Pediatrics, Damascus University Children’s Hospital, Syria (2010)
- Arab Board of Medical Specializations (2013)