- Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ovarian cysts, dermoid, infertility
- Myomectomy, Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy
- Medical & Aesthetic gynecology
- Gynecological cancers
- HPV testing, HPV vaccination, and testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Uro-gynecological diagnosis & management
- Management of normal and high-risk pregnancies (Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, overt DM in pregnancy, Pregnancy induced Hypertension, Previous Multiple Cesarean Section, Pregnancy with Fibroid and Ovarian Cyst)
- Fetal medicine- Multiple pregnancies e.g. Twins, triplets: intra-uterine Growth Retardation, Rh negative pregnancy – serial monitoring, with Doppler, growth charting, amniotic fluid index.
- Contraception counseling & management
Dr. Pooja Jaisal has a rich experience spanning over 20 years in the field of obstetrics and gynecology having worked in cosmopolitan cities like Mumbai, London, and Dubai. She has an academic bent of mind and comes from a teaching background, being a faculty for over 13 years in her alma mater in Mumbai.
Her extensive career includes more than 3000 surgeries, including major and complex cases. She believes in regular patient education and helps her patients adopt natural birth and holistic care.
She has published various papers in national and international journals and regularly makes various presentations at conferences. She has been a teacher and a guide for a thesis for postgraduate students in India and was also involved in teaching medical students from Sharjah University.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS), University of Mumbai, India, 1999
- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (D.G.O), College of Physicians and Surgeons of Bombay, 2004
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), University of Mumbai, 2005
- Fellow - Minimally Invasive Therapy and Gynaecological Endoscopy University Department of Obs & Gyn., Royal Free Hospital, London, UK, 2010
- Fellow - Fetal Medicine, Fetal Medicine Foundation, Kings College, London, UK, 2010