- Antenatal care
- Managing all low & high-risk pregnancies
- Management of conditions related to puerperium
- Infertility cases
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Controlling menstrual related disorders
- Post-menopausal bleeding, postcoital bleeding and menopausal disorders
- Family planning counselling
- Screening for endometrial, cervical cancer
- Vaginal operations
- Laser gynecology procedures
Dr. Halah Younus has more than 22 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her expertise lies mainly in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system.
After having completed her studies in Baghdad, she has worked at many reputed hospitals in Baghdad and in Dubai.
She has performed many successful obstetrics and gynecology surgeries (elective and emergency cases) including cesarean section, ectopic pregnancy, hysterectomy, dilatation and curettage, hysteroscopy, ovarian cyst removal, myomectomy, pelvic floor repair, uterine prolapse surgery.
- MBChB, Baghdad University, Iraq, 1997
- Arab Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004
- Fellow of Iraqi Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004
- Higher Diploma in Laser in Medicine/OB-GYN, Laser institute for Postgraduate Studies, University of Baghdad, Iraq, 2014
- Master Course in Cosmetic Gynecology, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, US